Go to the ends of the earth for you

I put so much effort into something, and for what? For you to just walk out of my life? You're an amazing person with such a genuine soul, and for the past year or so you've made an incredible impact on my life. You're leaving soon, and I don't know what I'm gonna do with out you being a 45 minute drive away. No matter, because 8 hours is a drive I'm willing to make for you. It's been an odd roller coaster ride, but it's been one i'll never forget. You're one of the only people I can truly rely on no matter what the circumstances are. You've become a big part of my life, and even though I may not mean the same to you, this is all the impact you've made on me. Fingers are crossed, that everything will stay the same. At the same time, I have a feeling in my gut saying it won't. You're just, simply awsome. That's all I can say.

0 comments: